NOTICE: COVID 19 Update
Office closed and restricted to no face-to-face contact for all services until further notice.
Renewals for vehicles
You have several ways to renew your vehicle:
- Call the office and renew over the phone (270) 487-5471
- Place in the drop box at Monroe County Clerks, 200 N Main St., Suite D
Tompkinsville, KY 42167
- Renew online at drive.ky.gov, follow instructions given. (2019 Vehicle Ad-Valorem Taxes paid can be found here as well.)
- Mail in to 200 N Main St., Suite D, Tompkinsville, KY 42167. Mail in renewals need to include prior year registration or reminder card, proof of insurance, and payment.
We’re administering marriage licenses by appointment only.
All business can be conducted on-line or via phone with the exception of the following:
- Marriage License. These services will be appointment only.
Citizens are encouraged to conduct all business on-line or by phone or drop box.
Staff are available to assist via e-mail ([email protected]) and phone.
Title abstractors will have free access to our online database of land records for title examination purposes. If you’re unable to find a record online, please call our office.
Registration renewals on vehicles, boats, or campers can be done over the phone.